ATM / Debit Cards
TO REPORT A LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARD, CALL 1-866-546-8273
"Ever feel like you're being watched?" Watched over is more like it. In fact, we're monitoring your Debit Card transactions - day and night - with a high tech, high touch monitoring solution that protects your accounts using state-of-the-art intelligence technology and skilled fraud experts. If suspicious transactions are detected, a fraud specialist will attempt to contact you right away. Your card will be disabled immediately if fraud is confirmed, and if you are not available, your card will be assigned a special "watch" status until we know all is well.
SMS Guardian Text Alert Services
Help prevent debit card fraud by signing up for SMS Guardian for your Reliance Bank debit card. In addition to Fraud Center you may now enroll in SMS Guardian to receive alerts about certain debit card purchases which enables you to assist in identifying and stopping fraudulent debit card activity immediately.
Features and Benefits
- Once enrolled you receive alerts via text message for certain transactions
- You may enroll up to 10 mobile phone numbers per card
- You may set up 'do not disturb' times when messages can be held and sent after the designated quiet period
- Supports all major mobile phone carriers (Sprint, Nextel, Boost and Virgin require an alert message be sent every 30 days reminding you of the subscription)
- For assistance, reply HELP to an alert message or click user service guide on the website, or call (888)868-8611
Transactions that Trigger the Alert Messages
- Authorizations greater than $100
- Fuel Transactions
- Card not present (online or keyed transactions)
- Out of state transactions
Here's an example of what the service looks like in action. You might receive a text message similar to this:
Guardian Alert on card 12341 at XYZ Store2 for $500.003. Reply AA1234NO if unauthorized. Reply STOP to cancel alerts.
1This will be the last four digits of your card number
2This will be name of the merchant
3This will be the purchase amount
If you receive this message and you know the purchase is legitimate, you don't need to do anything. If you think that it's fraud, you reply "AA1234NO" (per this example - Note: this will change with each text received) and your card will be blocked. Once Reliance Bank receives notification of the block we will issue you a new card and have it sent to you as quickly as possible. You can choose to cancel this service at any time by replying with the message "STOP."
- Message and data rates may apply (The number of alerts you receive will be based on your card usage. You will not receive more than one message per transaction on each enrolled card.)
- Enrollment is effective for one year. You may respond to renewal text to extend enrollment for another year
- You may discontinue the receipt of alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in reply to a Guardian Alert, or unsubscribe on the website, or by texting the word STOP to 27576
- Changing your mobile service provider will require you to re-enroll your mobile device in the SMS Guardian program
- Terms and conditions and service user guide are available on the website